J&K Indian Army Recruitment rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts Udhampur, Poonch, Rajouri, Doda, Kishtwar, Ramban and Reasi from 01 Sep 2019 to 10 Sep 2019 at Subsidiary Training Centre (STC) of Jammu and Kashmir Police at Talwara, Reasi (J&K). Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 03 Jul 2019 to 16 Aug 2019. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
J&K INDIAN ARMY RALLY ONLINE REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY AND WILL BE OPEN FROM 03 JUL 2019 TO 16 AUG 2019
J&K Indian army rally 219 : Candidates will be screened for following Categories and as per Qualitative Requirements mentioned below:-
Soldier General Duty (All Arms) Age 17 ½ – 21
Soldier Technical Age 17 ½ – 23
Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant (AMC) / Nursing Assistant Veterinary Age 17 ½ – 23
Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (All Arms) Age 17 ½ – 23
Soldier Tdn (All Arms) 10th pass Age 17 ½ – 23
Soldier Tdn (All Arms) 8 th pass Age 17 ½ – 23
Candidates will be tested as stated below :
Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
- 1.6 Km Run Group I – Uptill 5 Min 30 Sec
- Beam (Pull Ups) Minimum 6 and maximum 10
- 9 Feet Ditch Need to Qualify
- Zig-Zag Balance Need to Qualify
Physical Measurement (At Rally Site)
Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)
- Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
- Admit Card for the CEE for the rally fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
- Admit Card for the CEE for the review fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist / specialists at MH / CH / BH.